Enterprise Security Engineer
The Enterprise Security Engineer will work with the Information Security leadership team, Enterprise IT and Global Infrastructure partners to evolve and manage endpoint and infrastructure security programs. This engineering role will evaluate solutions, deploy, streamline operations, and ensure an effective way to gain visibility into potential attacker behavior while also ensuring our endpoints are resilient against attacks.
This position involves understanding and working with a broad spectrum of security principles, architectures, and technologies. It is imperative the candidate not only have the technical prerequisites, but also has the ability to operate at a strategic level. The right candidate should be high energy, with a focus on results, as well as self motivated.
This position will report directly to the Director of Security Engineering.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT
- Drive endpoint security ensuring that Enterprise and Platform infrastructure is secure, protecting our employees and customers.
- Define and carry out an endpoint security approach that establishes standards for secure configs across a wide range device types and ensure they are deployed comprehensively across endpoints and infrastructure.
- Develop ways to measure aspects of the Enterprise Security organization, ensuring that programs and initiatives are driven on metrics.
- Maintain a strong understanding of secure configuration and endpoint security technology and related security requirements to adjust to changing internal and external drivers.
- 3+ years of proven, hands-on experience as a Security Engineer, working with engineering partners to secure endpoints and enterprise infrastructure.
- 3+ years of experience in an SRE, automation, software development, and/or engineering role with a focus on security.
- 3+ years of experience working with teams to identify and remediate potential security gaps related to authentication, authorization, network segmentation, encryption, container configuration, bastion host setup, etc.
- Hands-on experience configuring, deploying and managing security systems in the cloud, including, but not limited to: web application firewalls, intrusion detection systems, EDR, SIEM and log management, secrets management, and vulnerability assessment technologies.
- Working experience with security vendor API integrations
- Extensive experience and strong understanding with securing diverse environments over multiple cloud, on-prem, and mobile environments. To include, but not limited to AWS, GCP, Azure, Android, IOS, etc.
- Deep understanding of securing large scale AWS environments leveraging services including but not limited to Organizations, Security Hub/Guard Duty, Config, IAM, Inspector, SCPs, and Macie.
- Knowledge and Hands on Skills with Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, and Container Security at scale.
- Extensive understanding MITRE ATT&CK, NIST CSF, CVSS and CWE criteria, enumeration and scoring.
- Technical knowledge on operating system security leveraging configuration standards such as CIS, NIST, and DISA.
- Solid understanding of information security issues, automation/software engineering technologies, cloud architecture, and threat landscape concepts
- Excellent relationship building skills across diverse cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional written/oral communication skills.
- Exceptional bias for action and ownership.
- Humble, hardworking, forward-thinking mindset.
- Familiarity with OKTA
Please include all consulting level certifications in resume or application.