About FS Studio
Our vision is to bring the very best immersive experiences to Enterprise and Industry 4.0 through our passion for and expertise in AR, VR, and XR. With our innovative global team, we strive to be our clients’ long-term partners to build great products, create immersive solutions and extend their capabilities into the Metaverse. We strive to create best-in-class solutions through best-in-class design, best-in-class technology, best-in-class operations and business practices.
FS Studio is a leading product innovation and R&D technology group. We partner with brilliant minds across the Globe and employ top talent to work with world renowned industry leaders. We are currently looking for our next shining star to join our R&D team for one of our clients located in Mountain View, California. If you are ready to be a part of something innovative, exciting, with worldwide impact, we want to talk with you.
- Oversee overall robot setup, monitoring, maintaining and conducting of various lab experiments, which involves dataset collection (retrieval, filing and labelling) related to the operations of the robot and its performance of various assigned tasks (“Robot Data”) and maintaining both hardware and software configuration.
- Assess and provide input to help improve current setups to increase efficiencies and capabilities of setups.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues and appropriately communicate issues and resolutions
- Perform preventative maintenance routines on hardware, such as battery changeouts and device calibrations
- Identify maintenance related changes required in situations where the robot is not fully able to operate based on Client’s established standards (i.e. lack of coherent operation based on commands given)
- Create and refine Client documentation and procedures
- Be able to read and understand all documentation related to and prior to providing the Services. As appropriate, make appropriate changes to documentation to ensure that instructions and processes are clearly defined.
- Create new documentation and procedures as needed.
- Employee will write code in the relevant language and ensure all robot setups operate to applicable Client standards
- Be able to write code in both Python and Bash scripting to ensure Client robot operational functionality.
- All code shall be clearly documented, bug free, and stored in the appropriate repositories.
- 3-5 years of professional experience with robots including quadrupeds
- Bachelors in Mechatronics Engineering
- Self starter with an infectious enthusiasm for robotics
- Supervisory or administrative experience in a robotics lab highly preferred
FS Studio offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.
FS Studio is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.